
Ethan's class did a rap "Shake them Halloween bones." He was so cute in it.

Mike and Izzy at the school parade.

Ethan was playing a game at our ward Halloween party.


We had a great Halloween and the kids look so cute. I think Addy was the prettiest witch I've ever seen. Izzy was her black cat. I could hardly keep the cat ears on her. I sewed the tail on her pants and she got so mad because she didn't want it on either. Ethan was a black ninja.
2 comments:
I think thatyou are a cute witch too! Cute costumes, brin was gonna be a witch to go alog with Halley but she woouldn't keep her hat on. We need to play games and you can make the carmel fondue again!
Cute costumes!! Your family looks so nice! I love Addy's witch too, super cute!
Don't forget to go to my blog (if you haven't already) and vote on what you think our baby's going to be. :o)
Post a Comment