| Mike and Ethan roasting marshmallows for smores. |
| Ales Stenar are stones that are in the form a ship and they date back to 400-500 BC. It is known to be some sort of burial site. |
| Mike's Birthday! |
| Mike and I had so much fun doing flips on this bouncy thing. I think I beat him in the best flip contest! |
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Your kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see them next month! I'm so glad you are doing some traveling and playing while you live in Sweden.
It looks like you are having such an amazing adventure while living in Sweden! I have to admit, I am a bit jealous. I know it would be a huge change and a lot of adjusting, but I think it would be so much fun to live in another country (especially if I knew there was an end in sight :). Your kids are so big and so cute!
Seriously, all your adventures look so fun. we cant be friends anymore because I dont like feeling jealous. haha, kidding. but for real your kids are getting so big. maybe one of these visits Ill actually get to see you all. :)
Post a Comment