I know I am a big dork, but I'm a huge American Idol Fan. We love David and Brook. I came across this article on http://www.ldsmag.com/ and thought it was good. Go David and Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike-Lindsay-Ethan-Addy-Izzy-Alayna
I know I am a big dork, but I'm a huge American Idol Fan. We love David and Brook. I came across this article on http://www.ldsmag.com/ and thought it was good. Go David and Brooke!
4 comments:
I love, love, love A.I. (as I call it) & these two are in my top favs! Thanks for sharing the article.
You aren't a dork! They are 2 of my favs too! Go mormons!
I confess I am not an "A.I." watcher, but I am torn who to root for, because one guy went to my high school, good ol' Blue Springs South. I haven't heard him sing, but I do feel loyal to my fellow Jaguar. I think his last name is Cook?! We are really close- :)
I'm a AI fan, too. I'm so happy both David A and Brooke are in the top ten. I just love David. As you know, Grayce (my little sister)teaches at Murray HS and says that everyone there loves David. He seems like such a nice kid.
Mom
Post a Comment