Monday, March 10, 2008

This Weekend

It's been a while since I have posted anything. Mike and I got a babysitter Saturday night and went on a much needed date. We went to dinner at Lavigna. It was pretty good. Then we went to see a movie. I think it was called Fool's Rush. It was pretty cute. I have decided I need a date once a week to keep me sane!

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Wait...married couples with children are still allowed to date?!? Haven't done that in years! Glad someone is able to though!

BRITT said...

I am jealous!!!!!! Jeremy was suppose to take me on a date Saturday but I let him go to the sand dunes instead.

Scott & Tami said...

Linds, you should join a basketball league...we just finished ours and it was a blast...I wish you were on our team...like the good ol' ML days!!! It seriously helps with the sanity too. Since you run so much maybe you could train for a marathon or 1/2 marathon....I have a friend doing one this summer in your area....I think it's a 1/2 marathon....anyways, I miss you girl!!! You should go home for fair week this year...in August...what do you think...we should hook up and you can show me all your wakeboarding skills!!
Luv u girl!!

Tara said...

Date nights are a must, but so are girls nights. We need to plan one!

sillychick said...

Dont let Mike get out of date nights EVER!!! They are soo important! Ya gotta keep the love alive girl!
Girls want to have fun to though so....lets leave the hubbys and kids at home soon!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Good for you!! We all need something to help get us through the not so fun times of being a mom!Mist