Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Izzy















I can't believe that Izzy is one. My baby is going to be a toddler soon. We Celebrated her 1st birthday with our family. Grandma Simons came over to wish here happy birthday. Izzy didn't really want to open her presents so Ethan and Addy had to help. Of course they didn't mind. When we sang happy birthday to her, she had the biggest smile ever. We love you Izzy. Happy birthday!

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday to the baby girl! So cute! Our babies are only a few weeks apart!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow she's a year old already? She is the best baby. Happy Birthday Izzy. Your kids are so cute. It was sooooo fun to see you guys again at the cabin. We definitely need to get together and play when we come up in June. Also, you know you are always welcome down in AZ.....and I promise not to get mad at you if we play games :-) Love, Aub
PS- My whole side of the fam agree's that Carson's crossed over to the darkside. They bleed blue!!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! Sorry we weren't able to come to the party! I love her hair! Everytime I see her it has grown so much!

Rischel said...

Lindsey,
I need your email address. Your mom gave it to me at Safeway and I lost it!!
Have her email it to my mom.

Tara said...

Isn't it time for another one now? Just kidding. She is a doll.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there to give Izzy a huge birthday kiss and hug. What a cute little baby girl--all that brown curly hair! She's so adorable. I hope she's feeling good again. She needs to eat LOTS to catch up on the growth chart!

Love,

Mom