Friday, February 22, 2008

Time Flies

I haven't posted anything for awhile. It's been a very busy couple of weeks. I kids have had swim lessons every Monday and Wednesday night. Last week Izzy got Hand Foot Mouth disease. She got blisters on her hands and in her mouth. She was pretty miserable for about a week. We went to Brianhead with the kids last weekend we had a blast playing in the snow and just hanging out. It was nice to just relax and not worry about anything. So I jumped on the band waggon and got the book Twilight to read. I couldn't put it down. I am not a big reader. I thought I didn't have time to read. I finish the first book in three days. I went and got her other two. I have about 50 pages left in the third book. My eyes are tired and blood shot. I guess I do have time to read! I haven't done very much this week but read. My house is a wreck. Pure little Izzy was only feeling good for about 4 days and then got sick again. She has been throwing up everywhere for the last 24 hours. I guess I have done more then just read. I did about 10 loads of throw up wash today.

9 comments:

Christy said...

I love the Twilight Books. I have read them all twice now. I finished the second one in about 24 hours. I can't wait until the next book comes out in August.

Anita said...

Hope your week to come is much better, but at least you had some AWESOME books to buy some of your time, and you got a nice family trip in, which is always fun.

Tristan said...

Poor litle Izzy! Hope she feels better soon! Everyone keeps telling me to read the Twilight books but I have the fear if I start them, I like you will not get anything done! Maybe I will just give in one day here.

Diana said...

I am a huge fan of the Twilight series! I couldn't put them down either. I hope your kids get better! Scott said that Ethan is sick. It has been such a long winter! Get better!

Macy Perrone said...

Hey Lindsay, I came across your site one night when I was blogging. It's been so long since those Marketing Ally days but I still recognized you and Mike. Your children are beautiful! Hope to hear from you--Macy

BRITT said...

I need to read those books I have been putting it off. I hate the flu! It is the worst. Hopefully she is feeling better. I think today is her birthday maybe? Happy Birthday Izzie!

Rachel said...

I hope Izzy is feeling better! How did YW's go last night?

Becky said...

Hand, foot, mouth? I have never heard of that. I hope you guys are going to be okay! Izzy is adorable. Miss you!

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Don't tell me anything about the Twilight books. I bought them but haven't had time to start reading them. Now that my Isaiah Institute is over, maybe I will. Here it is almost THURSDAY, though, and I haven't even started studying my gospel doctrine lesson for Sunday, plus it's Easter, plus I'm in charge of the skit for the RS birhtday dinner on Saturday. Maybe I'll have time to start the books next week!

Love,

Mom