Saturday, February 9, 2008

Izzy is Crawling




Izzy has been army crawling for a while. She is finally learning to crawl on her hands and knees. It's about time she will be one year on February 26th.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Izzy! I am so proud! We need to get together again soon!

Kate said...

Yea Izzy! I like the new look of your page. The video is super cute. Thanks for the birthday wish. Inca's tonight, wahoo.

Tara said...

Yeah. Now life will never be the same.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Lu,
Izzy doesn't look or sound too thrilled to be crawling, but it's so exciting! What a little cutie. We miss you guys so much. Give the kids a kiss from Nana. Did they like my Nana's Notes? Nothing very original, but at least they know I'm thinking about them.
Love, Mom

Tristan said...

So cute! My baby Katelyn just started crawling about 3 weeks ago and she just turned one. I am cringing a little bit thought because she is getting faster and wandering more now! Time to buy some babygates!

BRITT said...

She is so cute. But I agree with Tara now she is going to be into everything!!!

Becky said...

Tim just barely started crawling on his hands and knees too. He is 1. hahaha. I love Izzy's hair.