Thursday, May 15, 2008

the best buy ever...



I went to Ikea yesterday with my cousin and she told me that her kids love these swings. We put them up last night and the kids love them. We got the swing and latter that the kids climb and swing. Addy was down stairs for about and hour and a half this morning before school. I was worried that she was going to get dizzy and puke. They are very easy to install and only 14.99 each. They are strong enough to hold mike. The best buy ever!

5 comments:

Anita said...

I saw those and want them. I just need to get my basement finished first. So So FUN! and the price, oh so nice.... :)

Tristan said...

An indoor swing?? Looks like fun!

Tiesha said...

Looks so fun! I'll need to come and see how it works! :o)

Tara said...

I still need to come and see them. Kenadee tagged Addy.

Mason said...

What does it attach to?