Last weekend we took a little trip to Zions. The kids had a blast. They hiked over 3.5 miles and didn't complain to much. The weather was perfect it was about 75 degrees.
Oh how I miss that place, maybe I will have to make it on our to do list this year. Tim and I use to go ALL the time. How fun to do it with your kids too. Looks like they were happy to be hiking too. :)
Your pictures are so cute. The one with Ethan and Addy on the rock was simply adorable of Addy (and Ethan looked cute too). What are you going to do when Addy is a teenager? Mike might have to buy a gun and "interview" her perspective boyfriends like your dad used to do (with the gun on his lap)! Love, Mom
8 comments:
Lindsay, it looks like you guys had such a fun time! Cute blog! :o)
Lindsay, you look amazing for "being on the trail." Looks like you had a fantastic time. I sure miss Utah sometimes!
I love family outings like that. The memories and the pictures are so great to relive.
Oh how I miss that place, maybe I will have to make it on our to do list this year. Tim and I use to go ALL the time. How fun to do it with your kids too. Looks like they were happy to be hiking too. :)
Great pics! Looks like a ton of fun!
I am glad that you were able to get away on a family vacation. It looks like you had lots of fun. I think you went at the perfect time of year.
Looks kie you guys had fun! I love your family pictures the new one in the header is so cute!
Your pictures are so cute. The one with Ethan and Addy on the rock was simply adorable of Addy (and Ethan looked cute too). What are you going to do when Addy is a teenager? Mike might have to buy a gun and "interview" her perspective boyfriends like your dad used to do (with the gun on his lap)!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment