Saturday, September 6, 2008

fishing trip




We went to Tibble Fork Lake a few weeks ago and took the kids fishing for the first time. They had a lot of fun. Addy was on fire every time she put the fishing pole in the water the fish would bite. I think we caught 6 or 7 fish and 4 of them were hers. Ethan was so funny, he was pretty upset when he found out that the fish died once we caught them. After that he didn't want to catch any more because he didn't want them to die. He is so sweet and has a kind heart.

3 comments:

Anita said...

How cute is Ethan. Ava use to get sad too. I would probably fish more if it werent for the smell. I love that Addy was trying to kiss the fish too, how cute it that.

Alicia Atwater said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous that you caught 7 fish...we have been skunked I think for the last 2 years :). Cameron is always pretty excited about catching a fish. He wants to eat it...no sympathy from him.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

So did Addy try to kiss the fish? Cute! And Ethan is such a sweetie--feeling bad for the poor fishies.

I miss you guys.

Love,

Mom (Nana)