


We took lots of boating trips to Utah Lake this summer. However this time was the first trip I remembered my camera and took pictures. It is really hard to drive the boat and take pictures of the person getting pulled. Especially when Izzy was screaming on my lap. All the kids loved the tube, even Izzy.
3 comments:
Linds,
I so wish we lived by you...we love doing the same stuff. Hilarious picturing you taking a picture while driving and holding Izzy. We went fishing in Moses Lake and never caught anything...poor boys don't know the excitement of catching an actual fish yet.
T
I enjoy boating too. I'm sure the water is cleaner than here in Moses. I think we may brave one more day this weekend, but then I'm afraid we may be done. Looks like things are well.
Love, Kate
That looks like so much fun, I love the picture with Mike and all the kids!
Post a Comment