I found out last night that I don't have great etiquette. We had our YW/YM etiquette dinner last night. Before dinner we had a guest speaker come in a teach us proper etiquette. I learned so much great information form Sister Anderson. I thought I knew some but after that class I felt so dumb because there was so much I really didn't know.
It was a lot of work. We cooked enought food to feed 56 poeple. We had rolls, soup, salad, chicken, potatoes, green beans and brownie hot fudge sundays. We had all the YM/YW leaders serve each table all of their courses. All the tables were set with nice china that people in our ward donated. The dinner was yummy. We had Lot's of clean up and tons of dirty dishes to wash, but it was all worth it in the end. The youth had a great time and learned vital information on etiquette for future dates and missions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This was a bad day for me to read this. I am overly emotional today and I am crying reading this because I am sad that I wasn't there. I was thinking about all of you at the activity last night and it made me sad. I am ready to come back!!!! It sounds like it was a great activity. Lots of work for the leaders.
Seriously, they should offer this in schools. hhaha.. How fun.
Post a Comment