Monday, October 27, 2008

random pictures

I came home from my Sunday meeting and Mike was playing house with the kids. He told me to go check on all seven of his babies. (Ethan would be mortified if his friends saw this.)


Izzy is enjoying her cup cake that we made
Izzy loves shoes! I found her with Mikes hat on while she was trying on my shoes.
I haven't posted anything for awhile. I have been addicted to reading books. I thought I would never say that! I have found that there is nothing better than getting cozy in a blanket and reading for hours. I am very compulsive. If I find something that I like to do or need to do I can't stop doing it. I need to learn to balance everything in my life. One day maybe I can master that!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Babies! Ugh, but if you're thinkin' about having another one anytime soon I am NOT the person to talk to! I have been so deathly sick it's unreal. I am outta my 1st trimester so when is my break coming? We are excited, but man it's been so long since I have felt well it's hard to remember to be grateful. Wow, let me tell ya how I really feel! Anyway, we miss you guys. Luv, Aub

Tiesha said...

I can't believe your kids were sitting so good! Izzy is looking so cute!

Diane Jaggi said...

What are you reading? Go on Goodreads.com and join. I am apart of it and we can share book reviews and all that fun stuff.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Addy and her mommy Lindsay are the prettiest witches I've ever seen. And Izzy was a perfect black cat. Ethan looked very intense in his ninja costuem. They all look so much older! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!

The seven babies picture was so funny. Can you imagine it? Lynne Jorgensen just had #8. Wow.

Love,

Nana

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Lindsay, you used to love shoes, too. Don't you remember that you and even Jeanne used to wear Elaine Hanson's high heeled shoes? You were probably deprived as little girls because your mother didn't own a pair of actual high heels--even then, comfort was my thing.

XO

Mom/Nana