I haven't up dated for a while. I have a lot of cute Easter pictures of the kids but I can't find my wires to down load the pictures. I will post some pictures and soon as I find the wire.
We have a lot going on in our lives right now. I have been trying to pack up my house for the big move to Sweden. The movers are coming Monday and I am stressing out big time. We are making the big move around the 26th of May. I am excited but also very scared. It is going to be so hard to leave my family and friends behind.
I had my ultra sound a few weeks ago and we are having another girl. It took my a while to get use to the fact that she was a girl because I really thought that It was a boy. But I am happy either way. I just hope that Ethan and Mike can handle all of the estrogen around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Have you thought of any names? Not that that matters with you guys....you end up changing it right at the last minute :0) I'm sure she will be such a cutie.
That is exciting. Another girl! Good luck on the move. This is a random question but if you have a good doctor and/or dentist would you mind sending the info along. I really need to find them down here rather than going to salt lake. I love looking at your blog and your kids are SO adorable.
lindsay...congrats on another girl (I am finally feeling better)! I can't believe you are moving to Sweden. I am seriously so jealous. I loved living in a different country when I was little, it will be a great thing for your kids.
I still cannot believe how much is going on in your lives right now. Very Exciting! Good Luck with everything.
I don't know why really but your post made me cry! I think its because I can just only imagine what you are going through right now. I am excited for you that you are having a girl! Wow Ethan will have a big job being an older brother to 3 girls! Love you!
So when is the big move day? How are you feeling? Just thinkin' about ya.
Post a Comment