Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sad Day
So, I have been Young Woman's President for almost 4 years and I was released today. As soon as the bishop stood up to take care of ward business I started crying like a baby. I have been a mess all day. Every time I think about my YW I start to cry. I know I am a little emotional because of the extra pregnant hormones, but I have been with these girls for along time and they are part of my life. I know that it is my time to go, but it doesn't make it any easier. I just want to tell all the YW girls that I love you and thank you so much for all of the great memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is great that you love the girls so much. I am in YW too and though it can a lot of work it is so fun to work with the girls. I am sure you did an amazing job and will be missed dearly. When are you guys moving? Good luck with everything and your pregnancy.
Wow!! 4 years. Great job!!
Congratulations on baby #4! Sorry to hear you are so sick. I wish you the best of luck moving to Sweden. You will be missed but you will have a wonderful adventure!!
Good luck and best wishes with everything.
Rischel
That's alright to be sad! I bet you were great and your girls will miss you!
Bummer! HOpe you start feeling better. It just shows you were excellent for those girls to care for them so much. Man, you have so many changes coming up in your life.,,,,I wish you all the best. Feel Better!! If I lived close I would bake you some cookies......and come eat them with you! I have gained sooo much this pregnancy. Glad it's almost over :0)
hey i would love to get together next week, i help at the school on wednesday but tuesday or thursday would be great..........jami
Hey, where are the updates? You are making us miss you too much already and you haven't moved yet! That's coming up soon, though. How is everything going?
Post a Comment