Saturday, February 28, 2009
3+1=4
For all of you that don't know we are expecting our 4th child. I'm about 13 weeks along. I have been soooo sick with this baby. I am finally starting to feel a little better. I haven't thrown up in two days! I have been overwhelmed with everything right now, pregnancy, moving to Sweden and cleaning the house. I hired a cleaning crew to clean my house and they did a fantastic job. It was the best money ever spent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
When are you guys moving. So is your house up for sale. That will be a fun and crazy experience I am sure. Good luck with everything.
Congrats Lindsay!!!
Congratulations! You sure have a lot going on in your life right now. When are you guys leaving? We should try to get together with everyone before you go.
Congrats!! And with cleaning your house, sometimes you just need to get some help and there's nothing wrong with that. :o)
Lu,
Happy 4th baby! I hope you get feeling better. You have a lot on your plate. Moving, babies, kids, normal items - man oh man I wish I could help you. I wish you the best of luck in Europe - wow that is soooo far away. Take care! Miss you!
Lu,
So glad your are finally feeling better. There's nothing worse than that yucky feeling at the first of a pregnancy.
You WILL survive all this! Just take your life and your challenges one day (sometimes one disaster) at a time.
Love,
Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow..a baby and a international move. You'll do awesome. How is the health care in Sweden?
Glad you are finally starting to feel better! This time around I didn't feel good until 19 weeks! It's a double whammy for me because I puke all the time and still gain a crap load of weight! Lucky me. You, however, look great and I'm sure you still aren't really showing. I'm jealous about the cleaning crew! Lucky.
Hey there woman!
I didn't know you blogged *grin* I just found you through Jaimie's
CONGRATS!! on #4
I'm 19 weeks with #4.. and same as you this one's been full of yuckies.. but I think I'm finally on the other side of it. Hope you reach that point soon!!
Also... oh my goodness! Sweden?? sounds exciting.. when do you leave?
Hope all goes well, and you don't loose your mind!! lol
I have been meaning to say CONGRATS! that is so exciting. You guys have alot going on. wahoo.
Post a Comment