For some of you that don't know our family is most likely moving to Sweden. Mike and I just got back from a trip over there. We had a nice time in Sweden, but a terrible travel experiance. We got stuck in London because they shut down the airport for three inches of snow. In fact the whole city shut down. When we finnaly got to Sweden they had lost our luggage and we didn't get for three days. On the way home our luggage was lost too! We meet some really nice people in Sweden and had a good time.
Thanks Mom for flying down to watch the kids. I really appreciate it. We went for the final interview process for a job for Mike and he was offered the job. I have so many mixed feelings about moving to Sweden. I know that it is where we are suppose to live, but it is still hard for me think about. The people in Sweden are very nice and most of them can speak English. They definitely have a different life stile than we have in America. The weather is very cold and very dark in the winters. The church us very small. We met with a Bishop in Heisenberg and they only have three kids in primary. Mike is very positive about the moving and I have mixed feelings. I need to have more faith and Trust in my Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Holy Crap!!! Wow...I'm in shock!! All I know is that Sweden is so lucky!!! (I know when I wrote that sentence, it sounds like Sweden is a person...hehehe)
Ps...when do you move?
My mom told me recently that you might be moving to Sweeden. That is so crazy. I am sure it would be a great experience but that would be scary to leave everything you know. Would you guys sell your house? Good luck with all of the decisions at this time.
wow....ditto to what tami said, i'm in a little shock myself. it sounds pretty exciting though and what a great experience.......jami
I am so excited for you. It would be a little scary though. You will be the stars of the show over there. And maybe we will come and visit!
Linds, I wish you would have had a better traveling experience! I would be having the same mixed feelings too, just try to think of it as an amazing adventure! Your kids will learn and appreciate home and family so much more! You will be fine, but we will miss you a ton!
Sorry about the rough traveling experience. What an adventure....I must say I am jealous that you guys get to go to Sweden and start a new chapter of life. We are all going to miss you guys terribly though. The family is just not going to be the same with out you guys here.
Its bitter sweet. Really though, if anyone can do it, it would be you guys. I am betting youll love the idea more once you are all settled and have a place to call home. Good Luck, what ever you guys decide.
Tear. I will miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch. I think it will be such an amazing experience for your family. The people in Sweden are going to be lucky to have you.
Wow! I thought my move was a big one----you topped it! Sweden. What kind of work does Mike do that would take you there? What an adventure!
i am so jealous of that adventure!! Crazy! not what i would expect to hear, but way fun! Your vacationing options just got huge and waaaay fun! Good luck. USA will miss you! What does Mike do these days? When can I come visit??
We will miss you! I was for sure planning on seeing you guys this summer.....just like any other summer, but not in 09 or 10! Boo hoo. Anyway, It was so great to see you this last weekend. Congrats on everything and make sure you keep up your blog while you are away! It'll go by fast :-) Love you guys.
Wow, what exciting news! I can't wait to hear how it all goes down. Good luck!
Lindsay,
It's been a while since I visited your blog. I know you are excited/nervous/insecure about the move to Sweden, but it must be the place you need to be for the next two years. We will miss you guys a ton. Dad and I will try to visit at least once, and I will probably come more than that--IF I can find my misplaced passport! What an adventure for you and your family. Glad you are feeling better.
Love and kisses,
Mom
Post a Comment