
Izzy loves to dress up and were make up. She either want to wear a church dress or dress up clothes. If she doesn't have either one o she is usually in her diaper. She was gone for about ten minutes and I went to find her like this.


The girls love it when Mike swings them at the same time. Is he hot or what!

Mike and I went to the Denmark Temple with C-J and Rebecca. We had a great time and wonderful company. C-J's mom Monica watch are kids. Thanks!

I really hate taking pictures while I am pregnant. A lady in the temple asked me if I was having twins.

C-J and Rebecca
We took the kids to a really fun indoor place, It was a mix between Chucky Cheese and Kangaroo Zoo. We all had a great time and it was a nice thing to do on a rainy day.



1 comment:
That looks like fun at the beach! I hope you can get the school thing worked out, you keep on fighting. :o)
Post a Comment