This is the fist time I have ever had my natural color. I have less than three weeks to go. I think we are going to name her Alaina Lu or Alayna Lu. Which way should I spell it?
Your brown hair looks good! And you don't look like you are having twins. Loved Izzy's make-up job. Her hair looks lighter. Cute pictures of the kids jumping on the tramp. I like the spelling "Alayna" because I think it will be easier to pronounce it correctly that way. But either way will be cute. Give the kids a hug from Nana. I hope your school issues get settled tomorrow. Love, Mom
Hello Preg-o. I am with you on the picture part. Keep me out or just so far away I look little. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT BLONDE!! It is a shock! You look beautiful wearing a garage bag.
Loving the Brunette. Change is so fun! And whats up with the school system there. I cannot believe they were trying to make them repeat theirs grades. Glad everything worked out.
5 comments:
Wow! You are adorable when you are pregnant. Good luck with everything. I really like your hair as a brunette. Hope you are doing well.
Your brown hair looks good! And you don't look like you are having twins. Loved Izzy's make-up job. Her hair looks lighter. Cute pictures of the kids jumping on the tramp. I like the spelling "Alayna" because I think it will be easier to pronounce it correctly that way. But either way will be cute. Give the kids a hug from Nana. I hope your school issues get settled tomorrow. Love, Mom
Hello Preg-o. I am with you on the picture part. Keep me out or just so far away I look little. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT BLONDE!! It is a shock! You look beautiful wearing a garage bag.
I don't even recognize you as a brunette! You look great! I like Alayna. Very cute!
Loving the Brunette. Change is so fun!
And whats up with the school system there. I cannot believe they were trying to make them repeat theirs grades. Glad everything worked out.
Post a Comment