I am very, very surprised
Christina and Monica (Rebecca mother-in-law)
Me and Jeanette
Rakel putting the ribbons in my hair.
This is a Swedish tradition only done with church members. I had to wear them home and Mike was suppose to take them out and give me a kiss for every ribbon. So I left them in my hair and walk to my car. I passed lots of people and they were laughing at me. I had forgotten that they were in my hair and thought to myself, how rude I know that I am big and look miserable but did they have to laugh at me. The wind then blew the ribbon into my face and then I remembered I still had them in. Then I started to laugh too.
3 comments:
That is so fun!!! You look so much like your mom with your hair colored...even though I know your mom has blond hair...weird I know. Anyways, I'm so excited for you!!!
that is so nice of your friends to throw you a shower....I heard you had the baby, Congrats! You will have to blog about your birth. We miss you guys!
I am so happy that your new Swedish friends in the Church have been so kind to you. You guys are lucky that you've been made so welcome. Thank you Rebecca and everyone else who hosted this fun baby shower for Lindsay. Bette
Post a Comment