Thursday, September 10, 2009

Alayna Lu

Alayna Lu
Where: Sweden
Day: 9/9/09
Time: 12:08 AM
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Length: 19 inches












More pictures and the story to come...

11 comments:

Mike and Bette Lang said...

I am one happy and proud Nana! Alayna Lu is so cute--she almost looks pudgy, much rounder than skinny Izzy was. She is adorable, and I'm so excited to come to Sweden for a visit next week. Dad and I love you and your family. Congratulations, Lindsay and Mike (and big brother Ethan and big sisters Addy and Izzy)! XO Mom/Nana

Becky said...

she is so cute it's making me baby hungry!

Diane Jaggi said...

She is beautiful! Just like her mama. Way to go Alayna 9-9-09! Fun and easy to remember. This world needed another Lu!

Tara said...

So cute and tiny. I think she looks like Izzy. This really makes me miss you.

Marchant Mayhem said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Welcome to the NON-prego world!! isn't it sweet?!?! well, I guess I'll give you a week or so to heal... but still... isn't it nice knowing it's all uphill from here?? *grin* She's a beauty! and seriously... got to love the toes shot! too cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Linds I am soooooo proud of you! I don't think I could survive the trauma of no drugs. What a wonder woman and what a beautiful little girl. I love the name and I think she is such a doll. I have been out of the blogging world but so glad I decided to check out your site to get caught up. You look beautiful as a brunette....you could do anything and look great. I can't wait to hear more of the story and congrats to you and your awesome family. Missin' ya.
PS It may not be appropriate to hit at the temple but please tell me you punched out that woman! If you didn't I'll come over and do it for you :0)

Sarah said...

Congrats Lindsey!! I don't know how you did that with only laughing gas, you are seriously amazing!! She's so adorable and tiny! And I love the name, I have a neice named Alayna. Good job lady!

Michelle Stott said...

Congratulations! Your baby is beautiful and you even survived delivering her in Sweden. Good luck with everything. You have an adorable family.

Diana said...

Congrats! I'm so happy she is here! I hope that you are feeling okay! I am sure you can't wait for your mom to get there! Miss you!

Anita said...

so so cute.congrats again Lynd's.

Michelle Stott said...

seriously she looks so precious. Good luck with number 4. I am sure you will do great.