
This is an animail park that we took the kids to.







Old town Stockholm. It was so beautiful. The buildings were all very close together.

The Royal Palace in down town Stockholm.




A beautiful harbor out side the Vasa museum.
We went to the Vasa museum. It was a Viking ship built in the 1600's and it sank about a few miles off the coast. When it set out to sail for the first time it sank because it was so top heavy. It was in the water for about three hundred years before they were able to bring it up. It weight about 700 tons. It was so cool to see.




6 comments:
What an amazing experience you are having there....I love getting all the updates.
Wow! Great pictures. Next time I come to see you I want to go to Stockholm. XO Mom
Where did all of Izzy's hair come from? It has gotten so long! You guys look great and cold! We are starting to cool down here, but thankfully we have been having really nice weather! We miss you!
I love that you get to expericence all these fantastic things. Lucky Girl and to do it with your family is even better. Nothing like seeing things first hand. You guys look great!
You guys are getting to experience so many cool things. Your kids are lucky. I miss your whole family.
Awesome! That is so neat to be able to go there!
Post a Comment