Saturday, December 12, 2009

I thought I would up date with a few new pictures. I loves these ones of Alayna. She is getting so chubby. She just about three months old.





I snapped a few shots of the kids that other Sunday. Alayna a Izzy have the same dresses. They didn't have on in Addy size. I can't believe how big my kids are getting.




This is my beautiful turkey I cooked for Thanksgiving. There is a funny story about is turkey. My oven broke about two hours in to cooking the turkey. So Mike finished cooking it out on the BBQ. It didn't get done until are company was just getting ready to leave. I didn't get to cook my whole made roll that I even hand ground the wheat for. We ended up running to the store to buy cooked chicken from the deli. Dinner ended up being fine but I oven is STILL broken.

4 comments:

just a mom with a camera said...

Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I would love to meet for lunch or something over xmas if you get a chance. It would be great to see you and i would love to see alayna.....jami

Mike and Bette Lang said...

CUTE pictures! Addy and Izzy look so darling in their white dresses. Did Ethan dress up as Santa? Alayna is so chunky and adorable. We are so excited about your visit this week. And your turkey looks delicious--too bad about the oven. At least you can laugh about it now. Maybe you can get the oven fixed when you get back home after Christmas. See you tomorrow! XO Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey You!!! I can't believe how big your babe is already! Your kids are so adorable. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Are you guys going to be in Utah for the celebration? Anyway, where ever you are I hope it's a good one.

WalkConkies said...

Lindsay, you sure have a beautiful family! Congrats on the new baby and on living in such a beautiful place!!! How exciting to be in Sweden right by th ocean! I just peeked at Heather's parents' blog and couldn't help peek at your Mom and your cute blogs. Glad you're doing so well. Good luck with 4 kids. I'm thinking I'm about ready for #4?!? Am I crazy? My oldest was just baptized - crazy!