In Sweden they have a holiday called Saint Lucia. They have a special program and sing songs about Lucia. The youth and the primary of our ward went to a nursing home and preformed it for them. They did a great job and the kids look so cute. The girl in the middle (Sara) with the candle lights in her hair is Lucia and the other all the other girls dressed in white are her helpers. Addy was so excited to dress up in the white dress. She kept talking about it for days.
4 comments:
Really cute pictures. It´s good that Addy liked it. Maybe you can start a new tradition in the states :)
awww, lindsey, your girls are so beautiful. and Izzy's hair has gotten so long so fast. I love it.
i bet u r excited to come home for Christmas!! Hope you have a good time with family
I sure miss you guys! I keep thinking I get to see you in a couple of weeks and then realize you are so far far away! Anyway love ya.
Post a Comment