Monday, March 15, 2010

Izzy is three...

Izzy turn three February 26 Although, she thinks and acts like she is six. I love here so much. She is a true spit fire and a very determined child. I think determined is a nicer word then stubborn. But either way she it both. She brings so much fun and craziness into our life. She loves princesses and to change her clothes at least five times a day. She absolutely adores her baby sister Alayna. And she wants to be just like her older sister Addy. She also wants to marry her dad when she grows up. I am so glad that she is part of our family.
She had a nice birthday but she was sick. We didn't have a party because all of her friends only speak Swedish.


Pour girl fell asleep on the couch for two hours.





She didn't even eat a piece of cake because she was sick. She told us she wanted to go to bed so we put her to bed at 7:00 pm. But the next day she felt fine so she ate her cake for breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is growing up way too fast! Stop it :0) Cute posts. Miss you

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I can't imagine how scary that would be to have a small baby with pneumonia! I'm sorry you've had to deal with lame doc's.

I was so excited to read your comment, because we are totally planning on going up north around July 24th! We would LOVE to play with you guys. Woohoo!

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Izzy is so cute with her (not-so) curly brown hair. She doesn't look like a toddler any more. I miss her and all your family. XO Mom