Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paris

Mike and I spent the last few days in Paris and it was fabulous. I loved it! In Paris we saw the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Pantheon, Notre Dame and more. The sites were amazing and the food was wonderful. We did a lot of walking; I have the blisters to prove it. We even took the under ground trains. On the last day we were there someone stole our camera. I don't have a single picture of us at Paris or the last month of things we have done as a family. I guess it could have been worse. So I have no pictures to post.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

oh i am so sad for you! but how fun. i love paris! at least you have the memories and yes it could be waaaaay worse! i love that you guys travel so much! what a perfect place to live and see Europe