Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday!

I can't believe that Ethan is nine. I love him so much. He is not all that excited to have three sisters but he loves them very much. He is a good kid and wants to do what is right. He has a soft heart. He pretty much knows all of the stories from the scriptures and loves telling them. He loves to read. School has been out for three weeks and he has read five big thick books.

We got him a cell phone for his birthday. I know he is a little young but everyone is his class has one but him. So I gave in and got him one.

Nana sent him beef jerky which is very hard to come buy here. See how happy he is getting it.
He had his birthday party at the Lazer Dome with all the boys in his class.


His best friend in Sweden Alex.

John and Oscar also good friends.



No comments: