Tuesday, January 31, 2012

so sad to say goodbye...

This is the last post I will do of our time in Sweden (so sad.)  I don't have pictures of all of the wonderful family that we made friends with but here are a few.
Our family with C-J, Rebecca, Ludvig and Monica Wrang.

My good friend Regina.

The Christmas tree ladies.  These wonderful ladies took me and became some of my closes friends.
Christina, Janette, Anette, Rebecca, me, and Monica

Our friend Fred

The Young Women group. One of the girls was missing that day (Marta.)

The Palomaki family

Our family with the Issal family.
Leo was part of our family in Sweden. 

My kids in front of our sweet little European  house. 
Goodbye Sweden I will miss you dearly!!

3 comments:

Bette Lang said...

I miss your friends in Sweden, too. I loved your ward family!

Anita said...

bitter sweet, right!! glad to have you back :)

Tara said...

Still crazy that your time in Sweden is over! Love all the pictures though. It has been fun to learn a little bit about Sweden through your blog. But I am SO happy that you are back!!