The kids were so excited to open thier presents on Christmas morning. Ethan woke me up at 5:30 am and told me that Santa had be here. I told him that's great now go back to bed. He went back to bed and slept untill 7:30. They had a lot of fun. I loved to see the excitement in thier faces. Over all Chrismas was very relaxing. We stayed home and I cooked our Christmas dinner. It was my first time and it was pretty good. Thanks to a few last minute phone calls to my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Lindsay,
I love your blog! What a smart girl you are.
Now you need to teach me how to do a blog so I can post pictures of all the kids and g-kids.
Love,
Mom
I am excited that you started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. We need to hang out sometime other than Christmas. Looks like you had a fun Christmas your kids are so cute I love Addie's hair maybe someday Halley's will grow.
This is fun, I'm going to try and set one up too so you can see "all" my kids. Congrats on your first Christmas dinner, I have yet to conquer mine.
Love, Kate
I laughed so hard..."that's great, now go back to bed." I love you! I can't believe how old Addy is looking. Keep the posts coming.
Becky Osmond
Hey that post by Hyrum Virl Osmond is actually me, Becky...oops sorry!
Your comment was so sweet so thank you. You are a good friend and I feel lucky to have you!!!
Oh yeah, I am glad you joined the blogging world!
Lindsay-I saw you left a comment on Tami's blog! This is Misty (Layton) Meldrum. Your family is so cute!!! Wow!! I am excited to keep in touch with your blog. I love to blog and read everyone else's blog!! Love, Misty
Yeah!! You are a blogger!!! Welcome to the Blogging world....do you know if any one we both know have a blog so I can check theirs out too? I miss you girl!
Congratulations on joining the blogging world! I am so glad I get to see your cute family more often now. :-) I can't wait until February when we can play again. Talk to you soon. Love, Aub
Lindsey!!
Great way to pop in on peoples lives huh?? I need your email address to add you to mine.
Hey Lindsay! I am glad you found me! I also love to peak into everyones lives! Blogging is such a fun way to stay connected! YOu have a very cute family! this is Lyndsey Thomas by the way!
Post a Comment