
Here are some pictures of the basement that we finished. We did almost everything ourselves. Mike did the framing, painting, and all of the finish work. It has been so nice to have the extra room. Mom your bedroom is the empty one. Before you come we will need a bed!
11 comments:
Your basement looks great! I still want to come and see it in person to really inspect it properly, you know...since Mike volunteered to do ours as well. Right?! :) j/k
NICE... Your basement looks great. Now you just need to tell Mike to come over here and movitate Tim to get ours done. =) YOUR KIDS are so cute, welcome to the blogging world.
Hey Lindsey! So fun to find your blog! I can't believe how big your children are! They are beautiful! Congrats on the finished basement!
Lindsay,
I LOVE your basement! I like the wall color and the carpet. I really like the floor in the bathroom--nice. You're right. "My" room might need a bed or an air mattress!
Great job, you guys.
XO
Mom
Lindsay Lang??!! When in the world did you grow up, get married, and have kids?!! I'm glad I found your blog to see how your little family has grown!
Linds~~~We are just starting the process of finishing our basement...the dude came over last night to give us a bid for the framing and wiring. Our basement is only a half, but it will be so nice for the kids to have more space. That's awesome the you guys did it yourselves!!! It looks awesome!!
Lindsey,
Hey I need your email address so I can add you to mine!!Great to see you guys.
Rischel
Lindsay!
I can't believe how time flies! You have three kids...and a home, with a new basement! I am so excited for you! What a beautiful family! I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog from time to time to see how you are doing?!
Camery
Hey, Lyndsey thomas here...what is your married name?? Simmons?? I just can't remember and I was going to add you to my blog...
thanks!! sorry I am so forgetful!
WOW! Your basement looks great Lindsay. All that extra room must be excellent.
Post a Comment