Thursday, January 17, 2008
I need Ideas!
We are having our New Beginnings for the young women in February. Is there anybody that has got some ideas on what we can do. I was thinking about doing something around the theme for the year. "Be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works." Please let me know if you come up with anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, I was looking on www.sugardoodle.net tonight and they had quite a few ideas. Some of them were good. Brittany Duzenberry is the 1st counselor in her ward and they are doing it around the theme but also a lot on unity and trying to get the girls closer. I'll tell you about it cause it was a cute idea. Hope that helps you some.
Good luck with that! Maybe something to do with those certain kinds of trees that have really deep roots so they stay stron and steadfast? I don't know... I am sure you will come up with something cute!
Is this like your 15th new beginnings. I haven't been to Young Womens since I was a Laurel so I have no advice for you. We need to have a lunch day at one of our houses soon and let all the girls play. I will talk to Tara about planning it.
Post a Comment