Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break


Dads B-day party. The Lang Kids!





All the Lang cousins





The science museum









The kids and I flew up to Washington to visit my family. My lovely sister let us stay her house for a few days. She made us lots of yummy food. She is our families Martha Stewart. We took the kids to the science museum and went to my nephews baptism.

Then we invated my Mom and Dads house. The kids had fun playing with Papa and his remote control cars and all of their cousins.


We had a birthday party for my dad. Happy 62 Birthday Dad!

I really enjoyed visiting with my mom, sister and sister-in-laws.
It was a great little spring break vacation but this mom was glad to get home and get some rest.The plane ride with three kids by my self was a joke. It was Izzy's nap time and to say the least she didn't nap!








6 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Lindsay! I love your family picture. You guys are beautiful. How I miss 370 s. I am going to update my blog today or tomorrow so you'll have to see. I am so glad you got to spend time with family, flying with kids is a pain in the patootee eh? That's how I feel anyway. I love you!

Alicia Atwater said...

Lindsay....I love your family picture. Where did you guys get it done? Looks like you had alot of fun on your trip!

EarlGirl said...

How fun to get together like that. I love that picture of Izzy getting thrown up in the air.

Kate said...

It was great seeing you. The kids had so much fun. I love your new family picture. I'm glad you and the kids made it home safe.

Anita said...

So so fun to just be with family. I love it. glad you guys had fun, but sorry to hear about the airport. That is never something to look forward to especially alone, but like you said its better than driving with them alone. hahah..
Also, glad you liked the pictures. Your kids are fun and adorable. I would love to shoot them again maybe when its warmer and get some funner shots. Let me know.

Diane Jaggi said...

I was so happy to see a picture of all the "Lang" kids - I haven't seen Tyson is sooo long. How is he? You of course - are beautiful!