Sunday, April 6, 2008

A very long week!

I am so glad that Mike is finally home. He was in Dallas for work last Sunday - Friday. Everything was going just fine until Wednesday. The kids went to bed late Tuesday night and so the melt downs begin. Addy started crying over everything and my sweet Izzy is turning into a monster. Although, she is a very cute monster. Thank goodness Ethan was on his best behavior and a big helper. By Thursday night I was ready to pull out all of my hair because Addy cried pretty much all night. Friday morning she woke up at about 7:00 am looking out the window for her daddy. I finally convinced her that he wasn't coming home until after lunch. I would like to solute all those single parents out there. One week was hard enough I can't image doing it on my own. I am so lucky because Mike helps out with the kids so much. Since he has been home I have had a few days to pull myself together. It was a great weekend to stay home and listen to all of the wonderful conference talks. I needed a spiritual boost! It was great to hear from are new prophet Pres. Monson.

5 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

I can totally relate!!! Feeling like a single mom wears on you!! I'm glad you made it through.

Tristan said...

Great new pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

Diana said...

I love your family picture! It turned out so cute. I love the one of Izzy up in the air. What a crack up!

Diane Jaggi said...

Lu- Addison looks so much like you! I love these blog pages! So fun to see our families grow.

Scott & Tami said...

Linds,
I love your new family shot....you are so HOT!!!