
The gaint swing
The power pole

A lot has gone on since my last post. I will start with girls camp. We had a blast our bishop let us go to an organized camp up in Idaho, called Badger Creek. It was so much fun. It was very physical though. We did ropes courses, zip lines, a huge swing, pole climb, canoeing, and we shot riffles. They kept us very busy but fed us lots of yummy food. This is my four year going to girls camp. Girls camp is my favorite part of the calling. I love our young woman very much.
4 comments:
I remember planning this with you. I am so glad you guys had such a blast. You look SOOOOOOO skinny! I still miss you! How does our lawn look at our house? :)
Looks like you had a great time! Did you guys have to cook or did they cook for you? Wow, it looks like you have a huge young women!
Wow, that was a really, really big swing! I get to go to beehive camp next week. I'm so excited! Yours looked like it was a blast.
Looks like you had a good turn out at girls camp. I bet the grils love having you in as the president.
Post a Comment