Thursday, July 10, 2008

summer files by...

Well I haven't posted for a while. The days go by was to fast. It's been about 3 1/2 weeks since I have my appendix out. I feel 100% better. I went to our wards Youth Conference about a week and half after my surgery. I feel pretty crappy but I knew I needed to be there. It was great and the youth had a good time.
We had a great 4th of July. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. We went to my Sister in-laws house were they had a huge block party. The kids had a blast. Addy ate about 6 snow cones and 3 sticks of cotton candy. And Ethan rode on a ride that flipped him up side down and spun him in circles.
The kids started swim lessons this week. I decided to put Izzy and me in a mom and me class. She loves the water but she wants to play on the stairs the whole time. When I try to take her off she screams NO NO NO at me.
I am trying to get everything ready for girls camp. We leave on Monday at 3:30 am. I hope I can stay awake and drive the girls to Idaho safely. Poor Mike he has taken his vacation time this summer to take care of the kids. I hope he gets a real vacation soon! He not to excited to take Izzy to the MOM and me class when I am gone. Thanks for all you do Mike!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it all went well. You looked awesome a couple of weeks ago......even if you didn't feel that way. It was so fun to see you and the fam in Ut, but I wish we could have hung out more! Dang church jobs get in the way all the time :-) Talk to you later. Aub
PS How did Lurp survive being mister mom?

Tiesha said...

Good luck at girls camp! Don't worry Mike, there were quite a few dads in our class this year. :o)

Anita said...

Busy woman. I bet your glad to be back, but now its that time to get ready for school. When does it end I ask????/ ahahha