
Why is it when you are a kid you can't wait until your birthday and when you are an old lady your not very happy about it. Yes, I had a birthday. It was just like any other day. I was thinking I was going to have to make my own cake but Mike came home with a Maggie Moo's ice cream cake. Thanks honey! It tasted great. We had a sitter and went out to dinner and then to the mall. I needed to spend some birthday money! It ended up being a great day.
I would like to thank all my family and friends who have helped so much when I was recovery form my surgery. Thanks for all the great food and watching my kids. Thanks to my great husband for playing Mr. Mom all week, you did a great job.
12 comments:
You look like you are feeling better. Hooray!!! And I bet you even weigh a few pounds lighter without that pesky appendix (Not that you needed it!!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mason and Mandy
Happy Birthday Lu, I'm glad that you are feeling better. Sorry that your brother forgot to call you on your birthday. Again.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy birthday Lindsay!! So glad you are feeling better!!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're recovering, that sounded awful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY! For some odd reason I was thinking your birthday was in March. I am so off. Glad you had a great day, and how cool of Mike to think of you to pick up a cake. YUMMY :)
So I am the worst friend in the whole world. I knew your birthday was coming. I even saw you on your birthday. I don't know how I forgot. I am so sorry..... You bought me cupcakes and had a party for me and I didn't even say Happy Birthday to you. I am a loser.
Happy Birthday Lu! You LOOK SO GOOD! It has been way to long.
Sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday! So, Happy Late Birthday!! You, look so cute and super skinny! I love ice cream cake!
Lindsay Lu, Happy Birthday! I thought about you a couple times last week, I hope your day was great and I'm so glad you're feeling better.......jami
Hey Lindsay, I can't beleive we didn't go shopping and to Zupas again! We were just talking about how we've been craving it since the last time! Well Happy Late B-day! Seriously though we need another girls day!
So Lindsay, I was just thinking about you this week and how you just went shopping with no kids last year for your birthday! Happy Birthday you beautiful woman you. I love you to pieces!
Happy Birthday REALLY LATE! Let's leave the kids home and go shopping! We really need to hang out. that night at the park was a lot of fun we should do that more often!
PS will you be my personal trainer you look so good!!!
Post a Comment