Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!



Mike's birthday was yesterday. I just wanted to tell him happy birthday and I love you very much. Your are my best friend and my world! Thanks for being the best.

We got to have a nice long date last night. Mike's sister watched the kids and we went to dinner and a movie. We dropped them off at about 5:30 and we picked them up at 10:30.We had a very nice time. We haven't been on a date for awhile. It made me realize how important date nights are to me. Thanks Steph for watching the kids.

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

5 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Happy Late Birthday Mike!!! Linds, you will love the summers...at least we do...that means we get to be outside all day and go swimming...and you are so lucky you get to go boating!!!!

Scott & Tami said...

ps....Addy looks so much like Mike...I didn't realize until I saw this photo.

Diane Jaggi said...

Happy Bday Mike - WOW 29 never looked so good!!!!

Tiesha said...

I love date nights!! Happy birthday too!

Anonymous said...

wow, you're getting old, Mike!! Good thing you have a hot babe on your arm to keep you lookin' young :-) Happy Birthday. We'll see you guys soon. Luv Aub
PS I guess the gray patch of hair on JR's head means he's getting old too :-(