How many Simons cousin can you fit in a baby pool?
Ethan's first time off the diving board!
Happy Birthday!

Happy 7th birthday Ethan. I can't believe you are 7, the time has just flown by. Ethan, I love you so much. I am so proud of the boy you are. You are a great helper and a good big brother to you two sisters. I love the way your face lights up when you smile.
We do birthday parties every other year for our kids. So this year Ethan didn't have a friend party, so he got to pick what he wanted to do with our family. So we went to see a movie, Kong Fu Panda. It was very cute but I remember now why I don't take a 15 month baby to the movie. Then we went swimming and when to a BBQ at grandpa and grandma's house. He had a great time with his cousins. Happy birthday Ethan!
2 comments:
Oh, He is so so cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! Looks like he had a fantastic day. So sweet!
I wish we could have been there for Ethan's BD too. We miss all you guys.
XO
Mom
Post a Comment