I have been wanting to buy bikes for Mike and I for awhile but I didn't want to spend the money. We found some at Costco that we liked but we didn't buy them that day. Over the weekend that is all I keep thinking about were the bikes. So, I went bright and early Monday and bought them. Good thing because my fears came true. There were only 2 left of the kind we wanted. I also bought a baby carrier for Izzy and Addy so I can pull them.
The kids love it and so do I. Yesterday we road to Ethan's School dropped him off for his summer reading program. Then, the girls and I road to the gym. I lifted weights and then road home. And then we road back to the school to pick him up. I was pretty tired by the time I got home and I was ready for a nap.
Good summer fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where's the photo of the Bikes!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun...I just got an infant carrier at a garage sale so we can all go riding too....I love it!!!
They are nice ones too. How fun, Hopefully we will get ours soon and can ride together. :)
wow, that made me tired just reading about it!! Soooooo, we are going to be there Monday the 20 something.....what night do you have YW? We will definitely need to get together one of the nights. Can't wait to hang out with you guys. Luv, Aub
Good Job Lindsay! I should do something active!
Post a Comment