Monday, June 2, 2008

What's been going on...









I haven't posted for a while. I have lost my cord to my camera so I have a few pictures form mike's camera.
About two and a half weeks ago Izzy slipped in the bath tub and hit right below her eye. She had a huge black for almost 2 weeks. Of coarse I can't show the picture because it's on my camera. I was getting very odd looks from people when we were out and about.

The kids got a swing set for there summer birthday's. It took Mike some time to put it up, but it is up and running now. The kids love it. Thanks Mike for all your hard work. We got it about 2 weeks ago and told the kids that it was for their birthdays. We told them they would still get something small on their real Birthday. They were fine with that. We got home form Wal mart late one night with the swing set and Addy said, Mom aren't you going to sing Happy Birthday to me. Her Birthday isn't until the end of July. The pour girl thought that this was her birthday and she didn't even get a song or cake! I had some before and after pictures of the play set but maybe I can post them later when I find my camera cord.

Ethan and Addy had their dance festival at their school. They did a great job Addy really got into it. She has been practicing a lot at home on the kitchen table!
Ethan's 1st grade class put on 3 different plays for the parents to watch. Ethan did an awesome job. He had the best first grade teacher in the world. We are both going to miss her!
School it out and my hair might be gone by the end of the Summer!




3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm with you on the hair pulling over the summer. With having daycare kids too I can't really run them around for fun stuff. I'll figure something out. Bailey has another week left. We'll miss her teacher greatly. I can't believe she'll be in 3rd grade next year. Have a great week.

Tiesha said...

That is so funny she thought it was her birthday! How fun to have a big swing set! Your pictures are cute! Looks like fun!

Anita said...

They both look so cute doing their dances. Ethans teacher seems great. That was a cool activity for the end of the year.