







My parents were in town for a week. We had a great time with them.We went to Deer Creek for the day. My sister in-law Meghan and her little guy Jack were also in town and came with us to Deer Creek. We also went to temple square to see the sites. Then we spent a few days in Park City. It was a blast. Thanks Nana and Papa for the visit.
4 comments:
Your such a hot mama!
Looks like you had a blast with your parents....I love those guys!!! You look like a pro behind the wheel of your boat...I'm so jealous. Way to survive girls camp...I bet you are the funest YW pres.
Looks like you had a great time! How fun for them to come and visit!
Thanks, Lindsay and Mike, for a great visit at your house and at Park City. We had a LOT of fun with you and the kids. We love you all and wish we lived closer.
The picture of Dad on the tube is priceless.
XO
Mom
Post a Comment