Thursday, August 14, 2008

August fun...














Addy's boyfriend and cousin Diamond and his sister Sophie



August in a nut shell. We took the kids to Lagoon and had a blast. Ethan went on all the rides and wasn't ever scared. I took him on Wicked and I needed him to hold my hand because I was scared.

We went to my nieces birthday party at a park and the kids went ice blocking with their cousins.

We also went to Thanksgiving Point for the day. I went with two of my sister in-laws and mother in-law. We also took my sister in-laws 7 kids so she could unpack from her move. It's amazing that we didn't loose any kids.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am glad that you have been able to do some fun stuff this summer. You have been busy. I am excited for you to go to Lake Powell. That will be fun without kids. You deserve some relax time.

Tiesha said...

Looks and sounds like a lot of fun!

stblog said...

"great n happy family"!