


Addy had her 5th birthday on July 24th. We were up at Park City and she had a great day. We went out to dinner and they came over to sing to her and let her wear the hat. Her smile was priceless as she looked up and saw about 10 workers singing happy birthday to her. The cutest thing about Addy having her birthday is every year she thinks that the fireworks on the 24th of July are only for her birthday.
5 comments:
Those are cute pictures! I can't believe she is 5! I want some of that cake but if I am gonna be in a swimsuit at lake powell with you I need to go on a diet! You look so good!
How cute is that! I wish I had fireworks on my birthday! :o)
5 wow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDY!. I knew it was coming up, but how the time goes by way to fast. SO CUTE.
It was so much fun to share Addy's birthday with your family. I cannot believe she is five and Ethan is seven and Izzy will be two in February. I still remember when my own kids (that's you, my baby Lindsay Lu) were little. Time flies!
Love,
Mom
Happy Birthday to Addy, she is so cute. And is that a chocolate Costco Cake?! We bought one of those for a birthday and it was fabulous of course, and didn't last too long. Good thing I am nursing so I can blame it on that...what is Joel's excuse??
I am glad we were at Ann's reception at the same time, it was fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment