I'm glad you got some you liked. I didn't post process all of them, so if there is one you want me to touch up or apply a stylistic effect to just let me know.
Um, can I please have the sleeping secret so that I can use it for night time!! Cute pictures. How is that your little one is always smiling for every picture? Is she ever crabby? Hope you are doing well.Rischel
Soooo cute! Your kids are growing up way too fast. You all look beautimous. Miss you guys and we'll be coming up that way in the summer. We will definitely have to play. Our new baby will only be a month or 2 old.....how exciting :0) Merry Christmas
Cute pictures! I am so glad that you have a blog now I can stay updated on your cute family. I just send you a Christmas card so I hope you get is soon. Have a happy holiday season. Make sure to visit my blog too!
9 comments:
CUTE pictures, Lu!
We love you guys lots. Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with us.
XO
Mom
love the family pictures...they turned out really cute!
I'm glad you got some you liked. I didn't post process all of them, so if there is one you want me to touch up or apply a stylistic effect to just let me know.
what a bunch of good looking peeps!
Um, can I please have the sleeping secret so that I can use it for night time!! Cute pictures. How is that your little one is always smiling for every picture? Is she ever crabby? Hope you are doing well.Rischel
Soooo cute! Your kids are growing up way too fast. You all look beautimous. Miss you guys and we'll be coming up that way in the summer. We will definitely have to play. Our new baby will only be a month or 2 old.....how exciting :0) Merry Christmas
They look great! I can't believe you got all three kids smiling!!!
Those are super cute! Where did you go? I love the backgrounds. :o)
Cute pictures! I am so glad that you have a blog now I can stay updated on your cute family. I just send you a Christmas card so I hope you get is soon. Have a happy holiday season. Make sure to visit my blog too!
Post a Comment