My brother Brandon's family.
Izzy bowling with her dad.
My Sister Jeanne's family
Meghan and Jack
Bailey
Ethan
Addy
Izzy thought bowling was pretty cool.
My dad built a fire in a wheel barrow for the kids to play and roast marshmallows in.

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the week in Washington with Papa and Nana. The kids had a great time playing with all of their cousins. The food was great, almost to good I came home 4.5 lbs heavier. Oh well, tis the season! On the way there Izzy only slept 30 minutes out of the 12 hours. The way home she was a lot better and slept about 3 hours. I have a little secret on why she slept good on the way home. In fact all three kids slept for 3 hours!
1 comment:
What a fun and HECTIC and busy Thanksgiving we all had. We loved seeing your cute family and enjoyed visiting with you and Mike, too. I'm still trying to recover from the stress and mess, but it was a great holiday.
XO
Mom
Post a Comment