On December 16th Mike and I celebrated our nine year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been nine years. Time flies! I want to wright down our story...
We were both working at a restaurant Prestwitch Farms as servers. Not making very much money. We knew each other for about 6 months before we started dating. We would occasionally hang out with mutual friends. It wasn't until I invited him and his friend JR to go to Lake Pal with some of my roommates. We had a great time and really hit it off. We started dating about two days after we got back from Lake Pal. I had to break up with my current boyfriend who was doing an internship out of state first. From that day, we hung out every day and we were engaged six weeks later.
Our engagement...Mike took me up AF cannon and told me we were going fishing. I was pretty convince because we even stop to buy warms at the gas station. He had is friend JR set up a nice picnic dinner at a specific spot for us in the cannon. When we got to the "fishing destination" a blanked and dinner was set out for us. Then he got down on one knee and proposed.
We were married December 16th, 1999 at the Mount Timponogas Temple.
I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband, a best friend and a great father to my children. Thanks Mike for putting up with me for nine years! I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, how sweet! Cute story. Love it and congrats on making it this far :-) We will still get your card because our mail is still being forwarded so no worries. I'm excited to see it! Luvs.
Isn't it amazing that it has already been 9 years? We got married just a few weeks before you guys and it seems like yesterday! Congrats!
9 years already. That is amazing. Good job you guys still look so happy. Your kids are so cute and I loved your Christmas Card thanks!
Congrats! I hope you are having fun in Midway. I bet it is GORGEOUS up there.
When I drive down University and see where Prestwich Farms used to be my heart aches. Those were truly the days.
JR
Love your new family pictures. And Happy Anniversary. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Love all the pics. You guys have a beautiful family. Great setting and good job getting so many great smiles from the kids. Oh, you forgot to mention that you and Mike were the most sappy, lovy dovy, disgusting couple in the state of Utah several years. I am glad your too busy chasing kids to make gaga eyes at eachother at family functions anymore. I miss you guys.
Brian Simons
Post a Comment