Addy and Santa
Ethan and Santa
Izzy and Santa
Our cousin Sage on Santa
Izzy and Addy at Temple Square
Temple Square
Ethan and cousin Jack
Jack
Addy
Ethan

Christmas Eve with all the cousins 21 in all
Mike as Joseph and Addy as Mary.
Izzy as an angle, now that's funny!
Christmas Day


I have really fallen behind on my blogging. I know I really need to change my blog page too. I do realize it is not Christmas time anymore.
Here is a run down of what are family did in December. We went to some fun Christmas parties. The kids all got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted.
Here is a run down of what are family did in December. We went to some fun Christmas parties. The kids all got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted.
We took the kids sledding. They had a blast. Although, Izzy is afraid of the snow.
We went to see the lights at Temple Square. That is something that always brings in the spirit of Christmas for us.
We spent Christmas Eve up at Mikes parents house all of their grand kids were there, it was a zoo.
We had a great Christmas day and the kids were happy with what Santa brought them.
We spent Christmas Eve up at Mikes parents house all of their grand kids were there, it was a zoo.
We had a great Christmas day and the kids were happy with what Santa brought them.
3 comments:
Really Cute. Looks like you guys had had a great Christmas season. Your family is so adorable.
Lindsay,
Cute pictures! Izzy wasn't even crying when she was sitting on Santa's lap. I'm impressed. You are such a creative, dedicated blogger. I haven't touched mine in months. My new leaf I was supposed to turn over must have been raked up or blown away!
Mom
You finally posted!! I am so excited! I have been checking it all of the time! It looks like you guys have been having fun, we need to get together soon! Thanks for posting the picture of Sage! She looks so terrified!
Post a Comment