



Church twas great all the poeple there were really nice. The kids had fun in primary and they went with out crying, they don't have a nursery leader yet so Izzy was stuck with us the whole time. Sacrament is last so by the time it came around Izzy had had it. Mike gave the openning prayer in Sacrament and we were only two rows from the front and Izzy kept yelling my dad is up there and pointing. We took turns with her out in the hall. The missonaries trandslated for us for the meetings. However, they do a sunday school lesson in english it is mostly return missonaries and young singal adults. We when over to a families house for dinner after church. They have only one boy who is ten him and ethan had a great time playing the wii. The couple was very nice and made yummy tacos for us. My kids at alot, I think it was there firt meal they really liked.
We didn't make it to nikki's church because we felt bad leaving the house to soon. Mike explained it to tim and I think they understand. I hope they invite us again. It would be nice to get to know more poeple and they all speak english at there church.
We made it to the store again today and Izzy was much better. They had little carts and we got her one wihch you pay for and if you return it you get your money back. That goes for all the carts. I found all the food I was looking for they even have baby rays BBQ sause. Things are more expensive but you have to buy things to survive.
We went to family home evening tonight at the beach with our ward. They were very nice and the kids had a great time. The swedish kids are very nice to them Most of the kids are older but the are very short and seen very young for there age, which is very nice. We roasted hot dots and marshmellow's and played a swedished game simaliar to house shoes but lots of people can play and it made of all wood.
We moved in to arpartment today and I unpacked all of our stuff. It is pretty big for an apartment, It has three rooms a living room and a big kitchen and dininer room. I had a really hard time getting the wash machine and dryer to work. It was very complicated and I can't read swedish. The stove was tricky too.
I only had one melt down today while mike was at work because I thought that I had left ethan's b day presents and Nancy's. But mike had packed them in his back pack, thank goodness.
Things are pretty good but my feet hurt and I am tried. Did I metion how are it has been to get Izzy to go to sleep here. And she usally ends up in my bed every night. I have created a monster.


6 comments:
I can't believe you live in Sweden!!!! I love all the photos and I kinda forgot you are prego...you look great! Keep the posts coming....I love it.
I still can't believe you are living in Sweden! Cute pictures. I was so excited to see a post. It sounds like you are busy and adjusting. Miss ya.
It's good to hear how you guys are doing. What an adventure!! It's horrible to drive past your house and not see you all there (and your cute porch decorations). I hope all continues to go well.
I feel so sad that I didn't get a chance to hug you good bye! It sounds like it is quiet an adjustment, I hope that church will get better and you'll figure it out with Izzy. I can only imagine how hard it would be to be in your shoes. Keep us updated.
Lindsay,
It is so amazing to see pics of you and your family in Sweden! What a challenging but awesome opportunity. I know their will be many challenges, but you can do it!!! It was fun to see you in May:) Grayce
Loved the cute pictures of the kids and you! The soap bubbles were fun. It looks like a beautiful place to live. We miss you guys LOTS, but I'm thankful for email, Vonage, Skype, etc.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment