Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July BBQ in Sweden. We had some of our friends and the missionaries over to help us celebrate. It was great to have such good company. We have been blessed to have such great friends.
Mike went out and bought a new grill so we could have a traditional American BBQ with potato salad, water melon and so much more. Addy was so happy that we didn't have to see fire works because she absolutely hates them.

Rebecca and CJ


Anna and Maya

The kids with the missionaries, Elder Mathews and Elder Glenn.


Ethan and Ludvic


Elder Glenn

3 comments:

Mike and Bette Lang said...

I emailed this picture to J'net so she could see Elder Glenn all grown up! XO

Mom

Mike and Bette Lang said...

I just LOVED seeing pictures of your new friends in Sweden. Rebecca and CJ look so nice, and Ludvic looks like the perfect friend for Ethan. He's a "Swedish Ethan," I think. I'm so glad he has found an LDS friend he can associate with for these years you will be far from home. I'm sure their friendship will last their whole lives. XO Mom

lyndsey said...

Hey! Hows Sweden? Sushi is so easy! Will you email me so I have your email and then I will email you how to do it. I just don't want to write it all in a comments box! But it is so easy and so yummy. We love it.


lyndsey@ekstrom.org