Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My nudest at the beach...

Last week we spent a lot of time at the beach because we had great weather. I saw the light turn on in Izzy as she saw the other little kids her age nude. She looked at them and then looked at me and then she stripped down. I have a hard time at my own house keeping her fully dressed. She was so happy that she was free and I was not about to make a scene to try and get her dressed again.
Addy and Izzy were so cute together the held hands and played ring around the Rossie almost the whole time. A few days before this happen we are at the beach and a little boy Addy's age was running around naked. He came over to Addy and tried to play with her, she took one look at him and ran away.




5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so cute! I love it! Her hair is getting so long! I am so jealous you get to hang out at the beach!

jayne said...

Nice. A naked beach. Hopefully they keep it in the 3 and under category! I'm so amazed at your adaptability. I'm having a tough time moving just 3 hours from my comfort zone. You inspire me.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

CUTE! I don't know where Izzy got her bumless figure. Must be from Nancy, because it's certainly not from me! I love seeing the kids playing on the beach. Keep posting those pictures! XO Mom

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Brenner (our 2 year old) absolutly thinks clothes are optional. At least with Michael Jackson no longer with us our kids can run naked safely.

JR

Michelle Stott said...

How cute! You might have to watch out when you get back to the states!